[Evolution-hackers] Camel.Transport - Connected, online or both?

Hi,

I am implementing Camel.Transport.send_to() and are reading that I
should honor the connected/online state from Camel.Service and
Camel.Session respectively.

I can get the online status from  camel_session_is_online() and the
connected state from CamelServiceConnectionStatus but isn't it
impossible to be connected and offline at the same time?

I mean, shouldn't I just check if I am connected and if that is true
then know that I am definitely online?

Thanks,
  jules