>From colding mercell com Tue Jan  3 09:38:42 2006
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:38:42 +0001
Subject: Most certainly UTF-8
From: Jules Colding <colding mercell com>
To: OMC User_0 <omc user 0 omesc com>

--=-o18WtrkSaIZE4bTvVF8K

æøå ÆØÅ <== UTF-8 text (7 characters in all, the middle one a ' ')

--=-o18WtrkSaIZE4bTvVF8K--

This message body displays correctly in my current day-to-day Evolution
client (2.2.x) but I can't make Evolution 2.4 (current CVS) to display
the UTF-8 characters unless I explicitly do "View->Character
Encodings->Unicode (UTF-8)" in the Evolution UI.

Shouldn't Evolution 2.4.x be able to detect the character encoding and
display the above message correctly with all UTF-8 characters showing?

Thanks,
  jules