[Evolution-hackers] Gender ...

So,

	At the risk of offending the gender-confused; it would be -extremely-
useful to have a Gender boolean in the evolution addresbook [ of course,
perhaps there is & I'm just missing it but I dug into the code ].

	The reason is OO.o will vary it's salutation on gender; ie.

	Dear Mrs. Foo
	Dear Mr. Foo

	etc. - now one can argue whether this is broken etc. but there it
is ;-) the current ergonomics are rather built around this - and, you
can see that such a boolean internationalizes rather nicely.

	So - the question is: can we have it ? currently the OO.o mail merge is
rather feeble without it.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot