Re: [Evolution-hackers] ... and how camel should be

This example is total bollocks, you don't even understand how a uid is
used or what it even is. I've explained it to you a number of times now
and you still don't get it. UIDs are not guaranteed to be contiguous.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.