Re: [Evolution-hackers] ... and how camel should be
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] ... and how camel should be
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:11:24 -0500
On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 22:38 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 15:10 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> > This would take several years to implement - likely to require complete
> > rewrites of at least some of the providers.
> > I don't really see this happening anytime soon.
> What about the disk summary branch?
The only person who understands that code well enough to really continue
working on it is NotZed, who you may have noticed left the company 4 or
5 months ago.
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.novell.com
] [Thread Prev