Re: [Evolution-hackers] dgettext abuse?

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 12:10 +0100, Stefan Schmitt wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 13:57 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > I think that the GNOME clock uses this trick too. I'd be interested in
> > seeing the correct way to do it in C.
>
> I'll start working on this today. At the moment I'm trying to set up the
> CVS source tree that compiles properly in a chroot so that Evolution
> runs on the Xnest server.

I haven't had any success on that so far because evolution-data-server
complains about some version conflict immediately after startup.

The point is that I don't want to mess up my production environment and
I can't get the CVS version to work properly in a chroot. Would you mind
if I do the the patches on the 2.2 or 2.4 source code?

ATM I run 2.2.3 from Debian testing.

Stefan