[Evolution-hackers] Evolution and Exchange on Mac OSX

Title: Evolution and Exchange on Mac OSX
I have successfully installed the the Evolution 2.6 package on my mac.  I have also read the readme which states the Exchange connector is include in the package install.  When I try to configure an email account, MS Exchange is not an option.  According the pdf manual, the connector is not installed.  How do I install it, activate it, or where can I download the ported version for OSX?

Your assistance would be appreciated.
Jeffry