Re: [Evolution-hackers] Obtaining all events from Evo Cal

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 01:55 -0400, Teresa Thomas wrote:
> Thanks Chen, that works!
>
> Is there any place where such things are documented?

Yes. It would be really nice if there is an official how-to guide for
hackers but while we get around writing one, you will have to do with
the Source code comments as a documentation/reference manual.

There are several files, for example, that describe #t as a 'match all'
flag for a sexp expression.

Sorry - this is certainly not the most-friendly way for newbie hackers
but you can help us write one. I welcome inputs from you and others who
are coding ecal clients and edata-cal providers - as to what are the
'rough spots' you encounter, which parts need to be clarified/documented
better (see http://www.go-evolution.org/EDS_Architecture for what is
available ATM).

TIA,
- Harish