Re: [Evolution-hackers] Creating iCal components

Hi Teresa,
        You can get all the sub-components which are embedded in a main
component by iterating through the main component,

* For getting all the subcomponents *
icalcomponent *subcomp;
icalcompiter iter;

/* icalcomp is the toplevel component */
iter = icalcomponent_begin_component (icalcomp, ICAL_ANY_COMPONENT);
	while ((subcomp = icalcompiter_deref (&iter)) != NULL) {
		icalcomponent_kind child_kind = icalcomponent_isa (subcomp);
		icalcompiter_next (&iter);
}

* For getting VEVENT sub-components alone*

subcomp = icalcomponent_get_first_component (icalcomp,
ICAL_VEVENT_COMPONENT)
while (subcomp != NULL){

	subcomp = icalcomponent_get_next_component (icalcomp,
ICAL_VEVENT_COMPONENT);
}

- Chenthill.