Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for adding version information to libcamel soname

Hi �stein and Heikki,

 My hearty wishes to both of you, the new Debian Evolution package
maintainers :-). Looking forward to work with you towards a better
'Evolution' for the world at large.

 On the bigger point, I am in favor of your suggestion on the versioning
scheme for Camel. On finer thoughts, I would like to evaluate the likely
impact of this change with the mail hackers, keeping in mind any likely
changes to the API during the current development cycle as well as the
compatibility constraints on existing deployments.

I will get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks,
Harish