[Evolution-hackers] unprofessional or what

Hi Hackers,
I am wondering.
Who is really working for Evolution?

Bugs at bugzilla.gnome.org don't get re-viewed.
So no checking, no assigning and even my patched bugs just lay around.
Since a month.
Even Microsoft is faster!

Patches at the patches mailing list don't get re-viewed.
Ok, maybe that's not needed.

And then we have the evolution homepage where it claims that the last
IRC team meeting was six months ago.
Ok, maybe Evolution is stable enough that we don't need such a thing any
more.

This would also explain the small traffic on this mailing list.

comments to patches on the patches mailing list.
Or rot...

BR,
Ralf