Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [maemo-developers] Ross' D-BUS port of evolution-data-server on maemo x86

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 09:37 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> On on, 2005-09-28 at 01:39 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
>
> > However. Building "servers" first also temporarily fixes the issue.
>
> But shouldn't it have been built first in any case? It's mentioned first
> in e-d-s/Makefile.am's SUBDIRS.

Perhaps is the groupware-server/provider target in another targets
_DEPENDENCIES (and does it get build long before it should get build)?

Well, it's a strange problem indeed. Also because it doesn't get fixed
by adding a _DEPENDENCIES to the target in question.

But I've had many autotools related strange problems like this before :(

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be