Re: [Evolution-hackers] More MAC'ness (s/C/d)

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 15:10 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Welcome to the club.
Heh, The "Banging head against cubicle walls for *mental* strength" club

> I guess what should be decided is whether libedataserver is the right
> library for more or less generic functions usesd in several places in
> e-d-s, evo and evo-exchange? Sure, its name is perhaps a bit
> misleading, but so what? (We got rid of the separate "gal" module, so
> perhaps introducing a new "application library" now would seem silly?)

Was the only thing i could think off too, libedataserver might make
sense if we ever
get around to moveing camel to e-d-s but thats a "big if", Although i am
unsure if there
exists any other way.

Cheers,
Shreyas