[Evolution-hackers] Re: More MAC'ness (s/C/d)

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 22:30 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> <third time lucky, the problem was the list address>
>
> Those files were never supposed to ever be in libedataserver, that was a
> hack that someone came up with for some reason, but I don't know what it
> was.  They are specifically and only for email accounts, which do not
> belong in eds.
>
> This appears to be the only reason libedataserver/e-account.h exists:
>
> ./servers/exchange/lib/e2k-autoconfig.c:#include
> <libedataserver/e-account.h>
>
> But surely this sort of stuff should be in a plugin now, shouldn't it?

Apparently not, I dont know the exact details but of what i heard
e2k-autoconfig.c
is needed by storage/exchange-account.c which does all the connection
handling. Maybe
surf could explain the complete context...

Btw, Any particular reason why the files in e-util/e-account* and
libedataserver/e-account*
not being the same ? other than the fact that some people may have
forgotten to commit to both ?

Cheers,
Shreyas