Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution .desktop file

Sounds like a design issue with the panel to me.  Why should it
hard-code any applications at all?  And if it does hard-code them, then
it can hard-code the appropriate one for that gnome version i guess.

The version number exists i presume for parallel installs (not that they
work anymore).

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome