Re: [Evolution-hackers] [CAMEL] camel_url_set_param() not working as I thought it would?

> > Sounds like it needs to be in the account then.  You can set it from
> > your account-editor plugin.
>
> OK.
>
> BTW, could you enlighten me a little about the account stuff?

Well, the EAccount.

> I am already now able to create an "account" from my Camel provider. I
> figure that this is different from the "account" that you are referring
> to? Does the two concepts supplement each other?

Well, the uri in the EAccount is the one used to open any backends
already.  So presumably it's already been setup at least partly.

As far as calendar/addressbook goes - no idea.  I know other
'connectors' do nasty shit with it - you're on your own.  EAccount was
only ever designed for email, so its beyond the scope, even though they
all use it for all backends.