Re: [Evolution-hackers] [CAMEL] camel_url_set_param() not working as I thought it would?

Yes as jeff said, but basically, the CamelService url is just an
in-memory object, in effect read-only, it is never ever saved.  Accounts
are controlled and maintained completely separately, and that is where
the opening uri comes from.

Looks like you're using it to store persistent state, which is not
related at all to the opening/account/uri.  Persistent state should be
stored separately.  e.g. using a 'camelstoresummary', if you're already
using one.  Or perhaps using a persistent camel-object property (&
forcing the save/etc).