Re: [Evolution-hackers] Asterisk click to dial EPlugin

Hi Matthias!

On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 17:38 +0200, Matthias Boehm wrote:

> Now my question is: Is it possible to integrate something like that into
> evolution via the eplugin interface.

Yeah..I think its possible. At least the gui part is straight forward.
Just refer to the existing plugins to get more ideas. You can always ask
further queries, we'll try to answer them.

> For example a button in the toolbar
> that opens a dialog box with all telephone numbers of the selected
> contact, so the user can choose the number he wants to dial and
> originate the call by pressing a button. The username, password, server
> ip, callerid and extension parameters should be configurable in the
> settings dialog of evolution.

Sounds useful! guess, post the screen-shots how it looks.

> I have read arround a litte in the eplugin
> docs and I think this should be not to hard to do. What do you think
> about my idea?

Idea looks great. I remember somebody did something on the similar lines
earlier, anyway I suggest you to go ahead.

Cheers!

Vivek Jain