[Evolution-hackers] Question / patch regarding gtkhtml makefile.am

Hi all,

following situation: I've downloaded gtkhtml from CVS and tried ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome and then make. This results in tons of error messages, because some wrong header files are picked up.

If I remove -I$(includedir) in all Makefiles everything works just fine for me.

Do you think this can cause trouble in other environments?

If you think it doesn't cause any problems, attached is a patch that fixes the compiling issues I've seen.

Cheers

Uli