Re: [Evolution-hackers] Attaching remote files

Jayant Balraj Madavi:
> If a user had asked for some file to be attached, it means that (s)he
> wants to "Really" attach the file.
> Asynchronous download is pefectly fine, but "SEND" and other button
> should be disbaled. Only cancel button should be enabled. or may be have
> one button like "CANCEL DOWNLOADING" :)

Maybe we can delay the mail sending (queue it) until the download is
complete?  From a user perspective I think it is unnecessary to wait until
the download is finished before pressing 'send'. You will need to notify
the user if (s)he tries to close evolution before a mail has been sent.

Regards,
--
Magnus Nordseth