Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Questions about evolution future plan
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: regatta <regatta gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com, Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>, ls ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Questions about evolution future plan
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:31:47 +0530
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 11:15 +0100, regatta wrote:
On 5/17/05, Philip Van Hoof <spamfrommailing freax org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 10:26 +0300, regatta wrote:
> > Hi
> > 2- Is there any hacked version of evolution (one that some hackers
> > patch it with many unreleased patches so users can test it and use it
> > also)
> The version in the HEAD branch on cvs.gnome.org
> More information:
Will this one is not what I'm looking for, I can download the CVS
version but I am asking if somebody (or people) is patching the
evolution with some non proved patches and using them
No they are not, at least not to my knowledge.
Perhaps some people have some small custom patches they are maintaining themselves, but generally not.
Few patches are ever written outside of the ones which get released in the code.
] [Thread Prev