Re: [Evolution-hackers] Rename e-d-s

hi,

I agree that evolution-data-server should be named better
to convey that it is a framework for the entire Desktop,
not just Evolution.

Not now, though.  Let us focus our energies on making it
more useful and usable.  Let us  document the  APIs,
write tutorials  and make its adoption easier on the
Desktop.

Do continue thinking about  cuter and more appropriate
names :). We need them one day.  A good dressing is a
must but let us get the cake ready first.

--Harish.