[Evolution-hackers] Rename e-d-s

Hello all,

I am sorry if this has been brought up before, but a google search of
the archives didn't turn up anything.

Basically, people are getting confused at the similar naming between
e-d-s and evo. They don't quite understand that while evo depends on
e-d-s, the server is not actually part of evolution.

Thus my recommendation is to rename e-d-s to something non-evolution,
to make clear that it is more than just evolutions's-data-server.

My thought was gnome-data-server, but there are lots.

Thoughts?

Corey

PS. Yes, you can start shooting me know if this is crack.