Re: [Evolution-hackers] Firefox style search bar in evolution

Regatta,

Its yet to be commited. Hope it'll be in the build soon.
It already does highlight of all matched words and it continues that :-).

-Srini
>>> Regatta <regatta gmail com> 05/12/05 5:33 PM >>>
Thanks for this patch, I hope we have it in the new version

BTW: did you think about highlight all the matched words ?