Re: [Evolution-hackers] plugins & new patches

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 18:39 +0300, Regatta wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any site where I can find some plugins for evolution ? also I
> can find some good patches not in evolution yet

There are very few external plugins yet (maybe only in scalix
connector), although that is certainly the goal, and we're trying to
make the plugin platform easier to use outside the source code base.

As for patches, most stuff ends up in cvs if its decent although you
might find some patches we haven't taken in the
evolution-patches ximian com archives.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>