Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 11:36 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
This apparently got lost somewhere on Thursday when I last sent it.
Anwyay, I've gzipped the patch now, so it doesn't get lost in moderation.

We have a patches list explictly for this reason, it should really have been sent there.

Of course, the patch should have been broken up into managable sections anyway - it is really rather forward of you to assume we can properly review such a giant patch in any reasonable amount of time.  Particularly one which touches so many more areas than just the one it is supposed to be addressing - the menu layout.

Here is the latest version of the patch with all the overlooked items
hooked up, and the ordering of Actions fixed in the other components.

Commit away I guess.  I'm not going to spend more time re-reviewing it only to be ignored, and I presume you will take responsibility for these changes.

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 19:21 +0530, Not Zed wrote:

> "Find next"
> and
> "Find previous"
>
> are also two new functions which 1. aren't hooked up, and 2. can't be
> implemented trivially.

I've just removed these for now.

> Also, any reason it was renamed from "Search in message" to "Find in
> message"?

For consistency with the rest of the desktop and the HIG.

-- dobey