Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch Review process

[ Sorry if this is a duplicate, seems like my earlier mail on this topic has not yet made it to the lists ]

I have a suggestion for this. We can still keep using the e-p list for patches ... but we will have to provide a link to the mail containing the patch in the bug report. Since we can add a "patch" keyword in bugzilla, we can use it for searching bugs that have patches, and also track its status. It should also be made mandatory that the link to all patches submitted for a given bug, should be updated in the bug report. That would help us in tracking all the patches sent for a given bug. The archives link would also help us to know about the status of the patch as well.

--Sarfraaz