Re: [Evolution-hackers] ETree and gal
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: DINH Viêt Hoà <dinh viet hoa free fr>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] ETree and gal
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:14:18 -0400
On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 03:43 +0200, DINH Vi�Ho�rote:
> I have some fixes for the example of ETree.
> And I am planning to use ETree in my own application (because
> GtkTreeView/GtkTreeModel) have huge performance problem.
> I am also planning to add some API (either by not modifying libgal or by
> modifying libgal). I would like to know if development of libgal is
> opened to changes ?
We are about to kill development of gal outside of Evolution because no
one else is currently using it.
> Mainly, I wished to do something more dynamic than creating tree
> by giving a XML configuration. Then, I want to add some more API to
> modify the tree (column layout) at runtime.
You should be able to do both of these now iirc.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev