Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch Review process

patches being sent to the list (if people set the "show inline" flag)
alow us to comment on individual portions of the patches which is more
effort to do if we have to view the patch on a web page and having
bugzilla mails redirected to e-p@ won't solve that.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast