[Evolution-hackers] Gnome-Pilot & Pilot Link Component in Bugzilla

So I'm going to propose this component die in bugzilla.  All bugs filed
here can probably just be moved to the gnome-pilot product in b.g.o.
The conduits component will remain for evolution specific syncing bugs.
I'm not sure how to go about this though for the old bugs (270), i
suspect most of them are actually conduit bugs rather than g-p and p-l
bugs.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>