Re: [Evolution-hackers] Win32 portability issues

Hey,

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 10:50 +0530, JP Rosevear wrote:
> There is the flat file contacts backend now and we can do away with
> the get_changes use of libdb, but we still need it to upgrade from
> older versions of Evolution, but perhaps we could just ignore this
> problem on Windows because we don't have to upgrade there :-).

At least a seperate utility, which doesn't necessarily live in the
evolution/e-d-s source tree, to convert non-mail data to the new format
would do it, but ignoring the issue would simply increase the mail
traffic in the evolution list, IMO.
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/