Re: [Evolution-hackers] Send and Receive on individual accounts

Since you are writing to the evolution-hackers list, you must have some proposals as to how you might code this?

If it is just a general feature request, it belongs on the evolution users mailing list - but it has already been requested in bugzilla, so there is probably no need to raise it there again either.