Re: [Evolution-hackers] Thinking about e-d-s for handhelds

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 15:43 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

> * DBus port
>
> This is the big task.  The current target system doesn't use CORBA for
> IPC, but DBus.  I would attempt to port the backend CORBA code to DBus.

I'm highly interested in helping you developing a port from CORBA to
D-BUS as I have plans to learn developing with and using D-BUS.

Please keep me updated. I'm doing all Evolution related work on a
free-time basis (not professionally) so I can't always spend a huge
amount of time on it. And it wouldn't be smart to hugely depend on my
assistance.

But once planned how this will be done, I'm willing to help implementing
the porting-to-DBUS.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org