Re: [Evolution-hackers] Marcus Bains Line in calendar

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:06:04 +0100, Anders Näslund
<Anders Naslund connecta se> wrote:
> YES, finally! Have ben waiting for that to come. Unfortunately I'm not
> programmer enough to make it happen and not frustrated enough to file a
> bug...but it's very welcome addition to the calendar.
>
> Please let that make it into main release!

I'm not familiar with the Evolution development process.  Who do I
need to convince to accept the patch?

For what it's worth, I like having the line more and more each day.
It's made my calendar one of the "always open" windows on my desktop.
The calendar used to be a list of tasks that happened to be laid out
according to time.  The main benefit was the 15-minute reminders.
Now, I have a much better sense of time and the progression of the
day.

Ray Jones