Re: [Evolution-hackers] inline gpg support bounty

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 10:47 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> > Can I safely assume the previous attempt has stalled and there is not
> > any current work in this area?
>
> I believe you can

Great

> I would personally be happy with that, but I'm not sure if just that
> much would qualify for the bounty or not (jpr?)
>
> certainly rendering received inline-pgp messages is by far the more
> important of the 2.

OK. Well my approach will be to get receive support working first, and
depending on how hard that is, I may or may not consider going on to add
sending support. If it doesn't qualify for the bounty then so be it, but
I hope it will :)

> it would definitely be considered (altho not for 2.2 since we are
> feature frozen, but would be for 2.4 if we got the patch in time)
>
> as additional info, I think implementing this as an EPlugin would be the
> way to go (this helps you as well since you wouldn't have to keep up
> with changes we make to the internal code so much)

2.4 is fine, I imagine it will be a few weeks before I'm on top of this
anyway.

Thanks for your prompt response, I'll start learning about EPlugins...
btw I'm lurking on #evolution as mattb, so you may see the odd question
or two.

Regards

--
Matt Brown