Re: [Evolution-hackers] EPlugin, export mail folder, Working!!!

> Well, you should be running the whole shooting match in another thread already?  You are right
yes, i am!

> You could also perhaps do mail_msg_wait() on the return of
> mail_get_folder(), although it would be simpler to avoid all that
> extra thread stuff entirely.

Well, i adopted both methods. I éxchanged the mail_get_folder with
mail_tool_uri_to_folder() wich cleaned up the source alot i think.
Then, after my first e_put_thread() (wich handles all the exportion
things) i put a mail_msg_wait_all() wich totaly solved all the problems
i have had.
thats okey to do that, right?
> > So im gonna have to borrow some more code i guess... and make small
> > modifications on it to fit my needs.

didnt have to borrow any more.

It took a hellofa time, but its working now, just gotta clean it up, and
see that it frees all the memmory and objects that it should do.

Tried it earlier on a mailbox of 200+ MB worth of mails, and it seemed
to handle that very well. (took some time ofcourse)
The same with one of my imap accounts, took time, but its working :)
with compression and all. Since i decided to run the compression on
where you had it exported.

Thanks for your patience, Notzed.

Best regards
/Nicklas