Re: [Evolution-hackers] Building exchange with e-d-s

Forgot to mention, there will be a new summary item that you will see
after configure executes successfully in e-d-s which would specify if
Exchange support is enabled in that build.

You would see it as ...

[ built without openldap ]
<snip>
config.status: db_config.h is unchanged

        evolution-data-server has been configured as follows:
        LDAP support:     no
        IPv6 support:     yes
        Exchange support: no
</snip>

or if built with openldap

<snip>
config.status: db_config.h is unchanged

        evolution-data-server has been configured as follows:
        LDAP support:     yes (static)
        IPv6 support:     yes
        Exchange support: yes
</snip>