Re: Gnome-Bounties - Conversations - Was [Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] proper threading headers]

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 10:35 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 14:46 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> >
> > /me wondering only.
> > /me also wishes to know if Evo will only day support or divert somewhat
> > from the RFC and implement support for Exhange's "Thread-Index" for
> > threading. Since Evo is being ported to Windows(r) I guess this is a
> > valid question.
>
> I don't really see what being ported to windows has to do with
> Thread-Index
>
> afaik, there's no plans to support Thread-Index altho that doesn't mean
> it won't happen. I have no idea.

Nothing really, but I'm thinking that by porting Evo to Windows(r) there
would be a need to also have support for Exchange apart from the current
connector(?)

And Thread-Index would be one of "Those" things.

Say.. Gmails' conversations are also sort of not in the RFC right? In
that case, what's the official stance on Evo for supporting something
which isn't in the RFC. How particular is teh Evo team on compliance?

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!