Re: Gnome-Bounties - Conversations - Was [Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] proper threading headers]

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

Just wondering, has the evo team already had some people who's shown
interest in implementing Google's Summer of Code bounty for grouping
threads as conversations?

not that I recall

I'd like to work on it, I emailed the foundation-list about it (saw the item in the bounty list) and I was told to apply for it via Google's programme so that's what I did. I'm waiting for a reply from them which will probably happen after the deadline (13th June, IIRC)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001