Re: [Evolution-hackers] Summer of Code Project

Hey, all

I wanted to first of all say thanks for all the replies I got to this
message -- they helped me quite a bit.  Thanks in part to the reply I
got from Not Zed, I got a first run going with a plugin.  I basically
follow the exact procedure outlined in the message, construct a
multipart message and then dump that to the output.

Anyways, I just wanted to keep people updated on how I was doing with
the project.  If you are interested further, I have a blog at
http://blogs.gnome.org/dmorr that you can check out -- there's a couple
screenshots of what I've done so far.

Thanks!

David Morrison