Re: [Evolution-hackers] CVS Head Open for commits again

I thought my earlier mail said it all :-)
We are into patch review mode - not any hard code freeze.
Right. We are entering the hard patch review mode. I had planned
to thrash it out in the meeting later today.
The base proposal is similar to
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2004-August/004307.html
The objective of the meeting was to discuss on how do we want to
operate from now on till the release. The reference was meant to be a base proposal
and open the topic for discussion.
Lets gather inputs as to whether there are additional needs to be taken care of.

I just want to make sure all stakeholders are heard - including the QA team who are
not subscribed to this list. Hence, preferring the meeting to this list for discussions.

Harish