Re: [Evolution-hackers] CVS Head Open for commits again

Right. We are entering the hard patch review mode. I had planned
to thrash it out in the meeting later today.
The base proposal is similar to
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2004-August/004307.html
Lets gather inputs as to whether there are additional needs to be taken care of.

Harish