Re: [Evolution-hackers] Nice staff I hope you guys think about them

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 13:34 +0300, regatta wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I'm using evolution in my work everyday (exchange), here is some nice
> thing I hope you think about them
>
> 1. popup window when a new mail arrive (like in outlook)
> 2. put number of new messages in the title of evolution (like the old versions)

this is something we'd like to do as well, but no clean way of
implementing it anymore because of the way the shell interfaces have
changed.

> 3. fix the "send options" in new message (doesn't work with exchange
> and will send your message even if you set the day to send after a
> week)

I had no idea this was even a feature...? must be a connector-only
thing.

> 4. Every time you get a message with "auto reply request " evolution
> will reply without asking you!!

it does? we don't even have this feature :)

> 5. Make the user able to change the screen layout , I mean I don't
> want to get the list of message and under of them a preview of the
> message, I want to swap them for example :)

this has been requested before and is in bugzilla as a feature request

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.