[Evolution-hackers] Nice staff I hope you guys think about them

Guys,

I'm using evolution in my work everyday (exchange), here is some nice
thing I hope you think about them

1. popup window when a new mail arrive (like in outlook)
2. put number of new messages in the title of evolution (like the old versions)
3. fix the "send options" in new message (doesn't work with exchange
and will send your message even if you set the day to send after a
week)
4. Every time you get a message with "auto reply request " evolution
will reply without asking you!!
5. Make the user able to change the screen layout , I mean I don't
want to get the list of message and under of them a preview of the
message, I want to swap them for example :)

--
Best Regards,