Re: [Evolution-hackers] GtkHTML fails to build on case-insensitive file system

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 01:07 -0600, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
I have a big favor to ask of the GtkHTML maintainers:
It's OK with me. I would prefer spellchecker.[ch] though.

Radek

GtkHTML currently does not build on case-insensitive file systems, like
MacOS X' HFS (which is the default file system on that platform).

To correct this, gtkhtml/components/html-editor/spell.[ch] must be moved
to something like gtkhtml/components/html-editor/spelling.[ch] so as not
to conflict with the generated Spell.[ch] files.

In addition, for this to work, the changes outlined in the attached
patch must be made.

JPR: If approved, this requires CVS surgery.

There are surprisingly few problems with building GNOME on HFS - I think
this is one out of two problems I've run into due to case-insensitivity.

--
Radek Doulík <rodo novell com>
Novell, Inc.