Re: [Evolution-hackers] imap

Well, derr, something that would be a supported option in 2.2, and default perhaps in 2.4.

The feature set isn't even the same, apart from it, well, not working, i've been wondering for days why imap on my workstation refused to connect to wal-3.  And i'm pretty fucking pissed off that i've been committing patches to code that is no longer built.

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 08:49 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 17:57 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> so, we just threw out 3 months+ of work on the imap code.
>
> smart bloody move.

What did you think fejj had been working on all this time and what was
in the roadmap and PRD?

-JP