Re: [Evolution-hackers] ical publishing progress

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 00:36 +0000, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:

> Can gnome-vfs do http PUT? It is not a big deal as SOUP does it and the
> code is already there.

AFAIK, it can, if the underlying server supports it

> While working on my patch, I broke the Free/Busy publishing code, I need
> to fix that.
>
> Still a few questions about the "query" for e_cal_get_object_list()
> - does "#t" get EVERYTHING (ie events, alarms and todos)?

it will get all objects (events, todos or journal) there are stored in
the calendar. About the alarms, they are included in the VEVENT/VTODO
objects.

> - how to get only the events or only the alarms...?

each calendar stores one kind of objects, either events or todos, so
just open the corresponding calendar, and it will only return the
correct objects. About the alarms, they are in the events, but you can
get them if you want with:

  GSList *e_cal_get_alarms_in_range (ECal *ecal, time_t start, time_t
end);

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>