Re: [Evolution-hackers] Thinking about menus

Aaron,
	Actually, these changes are slated for the Evolution 2.2 release.  With
the addition of the EPlugins in Evolution 2.2, the menus should be
regarded as part of the Evolution API.  (The plugins will be changing
the menus and they will stop working if the menus are changed.)  This
means that changing the menus in the future will be VERY difficult.

As for the pain, I've tried to keep it to a minimum.  Yes, there will be
additional documentation work.  However, I've tried to keep string
changes to a minimum and the string freeze was designed to give
translators and documenters time to work with the new changes.

Usability testing is going to start VERY soon.