Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo 2.1.1 Not seeing attachements

[snip
> we have code that *tries* to display any attachment inside a
> message/related that isn't "used" by the body, but I guess it got broken
> (or for some reason doesn't work in this particular case?).
>
> what I find hilarious is that this message was generated by an Outlook
> client and OWA can't even find the attachment :)
>
> Microsoft can't even handle its own brokenness. Lovely :)
>
> Jeff

  Hi again,
      I found a third email+attachment with the same symptoms - in each
case evo 2.1.1 and Outlook WWW access both flag 'paperclip' but
show nothing, and Thunderbird gives me the attachment. This latest one
was made by pine.

  Can it be something our server is doing? (We only recently got an
Exchange 2003 server) I would have assumed it didn't touch the internals
of the email, but about 30% of my attachments are vanishing.
On the other hand my clients are new too.

   I guess bugzilla might be right place for this?
         Bill