[Evolution-hackers] Questions about merging evo/e-util/e-util.c into e-d-s/libedataserver/e-util.c?

Hi Tor and all,

There're two copy in evo/e-util/e-util.c and e-d-s/libedataserver/e-util.c. I'll try to merge them into one copy in e-d-s and drop the copy in evo. Currently, I'm not sure one thing. There're some codes in the copy of evo, as follows.
   #include "e-i18n.h"
   #include "e-util-private.h"

If I move all functions in evo to e-d-s, shoud I also add these two header files to e-d-s? Is that necessary or any influence?